Explorium Recognized in Four Gartner® Hype Cycle™ Reports and Two Gartner® Emerging Tech Impact Radar Reports
Today, we are proud to share some exciting news. Explorium has been identified as a Sample Vendor in four 2022 Gartner Hype Cycle and two Emerging Tech Impact Radar reports. Explorium was also mentioned in the Emerging Technologies: How Intelligent Applications Are Using Alternative Data and Algorithms, 2022 and The Future of Data and Analytics Is Headless by Design and Opportunity, 2022.
Gartner defines Data and Model/AI Marketplaces as “third-party marketplaces that offer domain data (real or synthetic) and production-ready models for developers to take advantage of and call from their applications as needed are another accelerator that can scale the back-end work needed for the intelligent applications”(8). Gartner recommends users to “explore the value of third-party data to increase analytic insights by either adding context as new attributes or through additional data science model features” and to “promote organizational participation in your marketplace of choice to accelerate the time to business value over the use of independent data asset providers or consumers”(2).
Explorium is mentioned in the following 2022 Gartner reports:
- Hype Cycle for Data and Analytics Programs and Practices, 2022 (1)
- Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 2022 (2)
- Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2022 (3)
- Hype Cycle for Connected, Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, 2022 (4)
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Data and Analytics, 2022 (5)
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Cloud Computing, 2022 (6)
- Emerging Technologies: How Intelligent Applications Are Using Alternative Data and Algorithms, 2022 (7)
- The Future of Data and Analytics Is Headless by Design and Opportunity, 2022 (8)
The Emerging Technologies report(7) states that “Organizations are overlooking the massive opportunity to use alternative data and algorithms to address important business problems. Product leaders need to invest in new data science methods and processes, along with alternative data in order to remain relevant.”
Indeed, we think that obtaining relevant external data comes with its challenges and is resource-intensive. Moreover, integration of internal data with external data and use within analytical processes can be complicated. Explorium’s platform addresses these challenges and enables organizations to find the right data to fuel their predictive models.
“We appreciate our inclusion in 8 different Gartner reports, and we view this as confirmation of our mission to enable customers to unlock the power of external data to build advanced solutions that deliver business impact”, said Or Tamir, Co-Founder & COO at Explorium. “Our external data platform enables organizations to build powerful predictive models and decision engines with the world’s first External Data Cloud, integrating your data with the world’s best sources”.
GARTNER and HYPE CYCLE are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Hype Cycle for Data and Analytics Programs and Practices, 2022, Donna Medeiros, Andrew White, Jorgen Heizenberg, 28 July 2022
- Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 2022, Peter Krensky, 14 July 2022
- Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2022, Donald Feinberg, Philip Russom, Nina Showell, 30 June 2022
- Hype Cycle for Connected, Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, 2022, Pedro Pacheco, 19 July 2022
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Data and Analytics, Alys Woodward, Radu Miclaus, Jim Hare, Sharat Menon, Robin Schumacher, Kevin Quinn, Twiggy Lo, Eric Hunter, 1 September 2022
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Cloud Computing, Wataru Katsurashima, Ed Anderson, Sid Nag, Craig Lowery, Rene Buest, John Santoro, Michael Warrilow, Jim Hare, Balaji Abbabatulla, Sharat Menon, Gregor Petri, Eric Goodness, Chris Pang, Nat Smith, Eric Hunter, Alan Priestley, Tuong Nguyen, Rajesh Kandaswamy, 28 October 2022
- Emerging Technologies: How Intelligent Applications Are Using Alternative Data and Algorithms, Kevin Quinn, Eric Goodness, Annette Zimmermann, John Santoro, Jim Hare, Alys Woodward, Dennis Gaughan, Balaji Abbabatulla, 14 June 2022
- The Future of Data and Analytics Is Headless by Design and Opportunity, Radu Miclaus, Jim Hare, David Pidsley, Julian Sun, 19 October 2022