Explorium is a cutting-edge data science software company, with total funding over $50 million. We’re expanding our presence globally as the first External Data Platform for advanced analytics and machine learning.
We are looking for a driven and experienced leader to join our growing Partnerships & Channels team based in Tel-Aviv. This role is strategic and collaborative, reporting to Explorium’s Director of Global Partnerships and Channels. You will be responsible for managing and scaling vertical GTM platform partners in the space - driving and influencing vertical based use-cases and will be measured on both revenue generation and velocity of growth by leveraging your deep expertise in growing online marketing and model-driven customer lifetime value across the industry.
- 5+ years of SaaS experience in high-touch Partnerships or Business Development roles; including sourcing, negotiating & contracting, GTM execution and both enabling & servicing ongoing growth - must
- Domain expertise in online marketing (e.g customer lifetime value, marketing mix modeling, attribution, etc.) with a proven ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate knowledge within the digital marketing and eCommerce space - must
- Can demonstrate a high level of advanced analytics & data know-how - must
- Experience in developing marketing-vertical GTM partners, end to end - advantage
- Matrix management experience driving results across multiple functions without direct authority - advantage
- Expert communication and relationship building skills with a proven ability collaborating cross-functionally & cross-culturally; internally & market-facing
- Ability to operate in a rapid-growth environment with a bias towards fast execution
- Organized & results-driven; strong project mgmt / comfortable with heavy multitasking
- MBA and/or technical focus - preferred
- Salesforce proficiency - preferred
- Native English - preferred