Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently raised a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a Consulting Partner Manager to drive strategy with SIs and consulting partners. You will manage the relationship with our strategic consulting partners and are responsible for partner success, and revenue generation through relationship expansion and sales, working very closely with Explorium’s customer-facing data science, data, product, sales and marketing functions. You will be able to directly influence Explorium’s growth and success, building your responsibility, contributions and overall impact as the company grows.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for your partners
- Become a trusted and valued resource to our partners, acting as an advisor to them. You will uncover new stakeholders, build and maintain relationships with the top partners within the firm to generate new users/champions for Explorium.
- Listen to partners, document their needs in Salesforce and feedback databases, coordinate with data, data science and product teams to deliver the needs
- Identify opportunities and find creative ways to develop and implement Explorium solutions inside our partner’s offering, to add value to their customers through integrations and innovative solutions, and understanding their offering roadmaps..
- As a part of Explorium’s user-centric philosophy, fundamentally understand partner goals, deliverables, and vision, tailoring your interactions and solutions to consistently over deliver on value and partner experience.
- 4+ years of experience in customer/partner roles growing, servicing and renewing enterprise level accounts. Experience in developing channel programs or managing partnerships is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of direct experience working for or closely with global professional services firms (top management consulting firms experience is ideal)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally both internally and externally
- Organized and results-driven, with a strong sense of urgency to move and deliver results quickly.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment, owning responsibility and being accountable for the success of external relationships.
- Able to work through ambiguity with a bent towards fast execution and iteration
- Can demonstrate a high level of data-acumen through prior work, education or other experience.
- Expert communication and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills, comfortable with heavy multitasking
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA and/or technical focus preferred.
Things you may do:
- Hunting new use-cases
- Pitching to stakeholders - from individual contributors to C-suite, and data scientists to more core business functions
- Product demonstrations and building decks
- Nurturing relationships with decision-makers
- Scoping supervised ML use-cases (from business drivers to KPIs for model output)
- Project management comprising multiple stakeholders, projects and time zones
- Synthesizing insights to inform Explorium’s data, product and data science functions