Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a commercially-savvy, dynamic, and driven team player to join our growing Data Partnerships team in Tel-Aviv. This role will report to Explorium’s Head of Data Partnerships and will actively collaborate cross-functionally.
- Own strategic data deals end-to-end; analyze company and customer data needs, discovery potential data providers, approach leads, control deal process through evaluation and legal process, negotiate competitive terms and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Maintain and expand relationships with data partners, being the focal point for internal and external problem-solving
- Work cross-functionally to adjust Explorium’s offering to partners’ needs, and find creative ways to overcome barriers
- Research, map, and identify new business opportunities including new partnership types
- Develop relationships with providers in the extended ecosystem, to keep abreast of trends and changes in the data and market intelligence world
- 3+ years of business development/ENT sales experience
- Familiarity with the world of data
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to craft agreements which maximizes ROI for both parties
- A proactive listener, who can identify gaps and barriers, and translate partners’ needs into offering and product adjustments
- Expert sales, communication and relationship-building skills
- Detail orientated, from a legal and technical perspective
- Excellent spoken and written English