Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a commercially-savvy, hard working, dynamic, and driven team player to join our growing Partnerships & Channels team in Tel-Aviv. This role will report to Explorium’s Director of Global Partnerships and Channels and will actively collaborate cross-functionally. This role is revenue generating and will be responsible for achieving targets & goals by building, managing & enabling an effective partner and agent network that generates opportunities for Sales’ pipeline as well as qualifying partner-driven leads.
- Source, onboard, manage & enable partner agents.
- Hunt, manage and qualify both partner-driven leads and opportunities.
- Pitch to buyers within the C-suite as well as to advanced analytics practitioners.
- Collaborate closely with sales & marketing functions.
- Become a valued resource to our agents and partners; building trust-based relationships.
- Listen to partners, document their needs, run feedback internally within the department, as well as with Partners, Sales and Marketing.
- As a part of Explorium’s user-centric philosophy, fundamentally understand partner goals, deliverables, and vision, tailoring your interactions and GTM to consistently over deliver on value and partner experience.
- Contribute to Salesforce as our single source of truth.
- Wear multiple business hats.
- 4+ years of SaaS experience in sales/business development positions - must.
- Proven experience sourcing and growing revenue generating business relationships - must.
- Salesforce proficiency - must.
- Native English - must.
- Experience in the data & analytics space - preferred.
- Track record of training others - preferred.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-culturally, both internally and market-facing.
- Ability to operate effectively in a rapid-growth environment.
- Ability to work through ambiguity with a bias towards fast execution and iteration.