Explorium is a cutting-edge data science software company, with total funding over $50 million. We’re expanding our presence globally as the first External Data Platform for advanced analytics and machine learning.
We are looking for an exceptional, proven and motivated individual to join our growing Partnerships & Channels team at the ground floor. This role is responsible for generating and navigating the partner process with midsize and boutique system integrators and consulting partners. This role will manage the channel GTM strategy and positioning, as well as own all key stakeholder relationships. This partner role is highly collaborative, working closely with Explorium’s customer-facing data science, data, product, sales and marketing functions. This is a revenue generating role in a strategic capacity, with the potential of growing a future team.
- Achieve revenue targets and goals
- Identify opportunities and find creative ways to develop and implement Explorium solutions inside our partner’s offering, to add value to their customers through integrations and innovative solutions, and understanding their offering roadmaps.
- Become a trusted and valued resource to our partners, acting as an advisor to them. You will uncover new stakeholders, build and maintain relationships with the top partners within the firm to generate new users/champions for Explorium.
- Lead QBRs with Partners
- Listen to partners, document their needs run feedback databases, coordinate with data, data science and product teams to deliver the needs and inform roadmap
- As a part of Explorium’s user-centric philosophy, fundamentally understand partner goals, deliverables, and vision, tailoring your interactions and solutions to consistently over deliver on value and partner experience.
- Experience in developing channel sales partners end to end - must
- Experience developing & managing channel partner programs with system integrators or consulting firms - must
- 4+ years of SaaS experience in high-touch Partner/BD roles; including sourcing, negotiating & contracting, GTM execution and servicing ongoing growth - must
- Can demonstrate a high level of advanced data & analytics know-how - must
- MBA and/or technical degree - preferred
- Organized & results-driven; strong project management skills, comfortable with heavy multitasking
- Expert communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability working cross-functionally & cross-culturally, both internally & market-facing
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment, owning responsibility and being accountable for the success of external relationships.
- Able to work through ambiguity with a bias towards fast execution and iteration
Things you may do
- Hunting for new channel partners
- Pitching to stakeholders, from C-suite to data scientists across various business functions
- Product demonstrations and building decks (including partner QBRs)
- Scoping supervised ML and BI use cases (from business drivers to KPIs for model output)
- Nurturing relationships with decision-makers
- Project management comprising multiple stakeholders, projects and time zones
- Collaborating on enablement, from partner-oriented webinars to case studies
- Synthesize insights to inform Explorium’s data, product and data science roadmap