Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing its total funding to $127 million. Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning and GenAI to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders with superior predictive power.
As a Customer Success Manager at Explorium, you will own all technical and commercial aspects of the customer lifecycle for our strategic customers. You will lead customers through their onboarding and implementation, collaborate with key stakeholders on complex projects, and identify expansion opportunities.
New York (Preferred), Remote in the US.
Must be willing to travel 1-2 times per quarter
- Become an expert on Explorium’s solutions.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Exploriums technology.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Explorium team
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Leverage data and expertise, to develop a strategy for your book of business that delivers impact for our customers.
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional opportunities for partnerships.
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- A chance to join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team.
- Equity in addition to your salary compensation.
- Ability to solve complex problems with a global team.
- A fantastic company culture that is motivated by teamwork and growth.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan(s).
- Paid parental and maternity leave.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, TAM, Technical CSM, or similar post-sales roles.
- Experience managing a mixed book, consisting of both enterprise and mid-market customers.
- Experience driving expansion and renewal opportunities.
- Success in managing customers deploying complex technical products.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills to carry out and measure customer initiatives.
- Deep understanding of data science/analytics and AI/ML space.
- Track record of overachieving revenue growth and retention goals.
Preferred But Not Required:
- Previous experience as a Technical Account Manager/Technical Customer Success Manager, Solution Engineer, or similar technical customer-facing experience.