Explorium is a cutting-edge data and analytics provider that has closed our Series C round bringing our total funding to $127 million. And we’re searching for our next Customer Success team member.
As a customer success manager at Explorium you will own relationships with customers from day one of their contract through their renewal and onward as they utilize our one-of-a-kind platform for external data discovery & machine learning modeling under your guidance and support. This is a role for independent, creative-minded candidates who are excited by the opportunities provided by working at an early-stage startup with a unique SaaS product.
The impact you will have:
- You’ll develop and improve workflows and solutions for the toughest problems faced by customers of all sizes in a variety of industries using a new type of data discovery platform that you’re going to help build.
- You will save our customers time, money, and stress by providing them exceptional tools and education.
- You will grow with us, using your voice & authority as a customer expert to influence how we improve, working directly with our product, data acquisition, IT, legal, operations, sales & marketing teams, and our CEO.
What we look for:
- Independent Operator: you don’t wait for permission to get started. You have an eye for the big picture and a strong sense of what needs to be done and how to do it. You advocate for your ideas & vision, and aren’t afraid to defend them.
- Accountability & Transparency: the buck stops with you. You’re not afraid to speak up when you see an issue, and you know when and how to resource solutions to the toughest problems faced by our customers.
- “Customer for life” Mentality: you will marshall the efforts of our data, product, support, and engineering teams and act as their representative to our customers. Your customers develop a deep trust in your ability to get things done and demonstrate progress.
- Project Management: your organizational skills will be put to the test whether you’re supporting 5 customers or 50. At a startup of our size, things change quickly - and so do the needs of our customers.
- Technical Savvy: as a fast and hungry learner, you’ll become a subject matter expert and trainer for our best-in-class entity matching and enrichment management technologies that power our external data discovery platform.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 5+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Client-facing experience in an internship or previous role
- A demonstrated interest, credentials, or certifications relating to any of the following fields: SaaS, consulting, data science, project management
Desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience in a STEM concentration
- Proficiency with SalesForce or any CRM, MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Python, SQL
- Familiarity with machine learning models and data analysis for business usage
- Hybrid policy for WFH/office
- 0-10% travel
- Competitive salary and bonus tied to individual & team performance
- Equity awards
- Best-in-class benefits including health insurance with all premiums paid by Explorium
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Office with stocked fridges and pantries and fresh produce deliveries (requests welcome)
- WFH allowance for home office equipment
Our hiring process:
- Three to five interviews including a presentation and take-home exercise
More about the Explorium platform:
Explorium offers a first of its kind external data platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. Our platform eliminates the barrier to acquiring useful external data, enabling customers to improve, replace, and build new data pipelines to grow their business. Our users are data scientists, analysts, small business owners, and executives
More about us:
- Founded in 2017
- Funding totals $127 million; currently at Series-C
- Offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Salt Lake City