Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing its total funding to $127 million. Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquiring the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager at Explorium, you will own relationships with our most strategic customers from day one of their contracts through their renewal and onward as they utilize our one-of-a-kind platform for external data discovery & machine learning modeling under your guidance and support. This role is for independent, creative-minded candidates who are excited by the opportunities provided by working at an early-stage startup with a unique SaaS product.
Location: Remote (United States)
- Become an expert on Explorium’s solutions.
- Align customer needs with Explorium’s platform.
- Be a Strategic Consultative Partner: Expertly navigate customer stakeholders and organizations, expanding relationships through a consultative approach to identify large strategic opportunities within your accounts
- Drive Growth through Customer Value: Evangelize the value of Explorium and articulate customer value through your accounts to drive commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own renewal and expansion opportunities for assigned accounts
- Serve as a Trusted Partner: Bring deep curiosity and thought leadership to expand relationships and rally stakeholders through exceptional business acumen and a consultative sales approach
- Collaborate to Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with Customer Success team and other organizations including product, marketing, solutions, and support to escalate customer needs and identify blockers to growth
- You are a strategic problem-solver who can blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new customer initiatives
- You can build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies (including senior-level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts)
- Responsible for negotiating upsell / cross sell and renewal opportunities throughout a complex Enterprise organization
- Deliver both formal and informal strategic planning and business review presentations across various management levels of an organization
- Navigate complex organizations and drive mutual account plans