Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing its total funding to $127 million. Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquiring the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Explorium, you will own relationships with our enterprise customers from day one of their contracts through their renewal and onward as they utilize our one-of-a-kind platform for external data discovery & machine learning modeling under your guidance and support. This role is for independent, creative-minded candidates who are excited by the opportunities provided by working at an early-stage startup with a unique SaaS product.
Remote (United States)
- Become an expert on Explorium’s solutions.
- Align customer needs with Explorium’s platform.
- Develop and improve workflows and solutions for the toughest problems faced by customers of all sizes in a variety of industries using a new type of data discovery platform that you’re going to help build.
- Work directly with our product, data acquisition, IT, legal, operations, sales & marketing teams, and our CEO to improve our customer experience.
- Own renewals and upsells for new and existing customers.
- Facilitate customer onboarding and implementation alongside our Customer Success Architect (Implementation) team.
- Troubleshoot customer issues by identifying blockers for our customers and collaborating with product and data teams to remove them.
- Act as a liaison between Account Executives, internal product teams, and the customer.
- Monitor customer health and product utilization by tracking key indicators.
- Maintain up-to-date information in Salesforce.com.
- A chance to join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team.
- Equity in addition to your salary compensation.
- Ability to solve complex problems with a global team.
- A fantastic company culture that is motivated by teamwork and growth.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan(s).
- Paid parental and maternity leave.
- Unlimited PTO.