Explorium is a cutting-edge data and analytics platform that has closed our Series C round, bringing our total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy Support Engineer to join our growing Customer Support team in Israel. This role will report to the VP of Customer Success.
- Providing hand-on technical support.
- Provide Explorium’s users with an experience that delights and exceeds expectations. Ensure that inquiries are handled in an appropriate, professional, friendly, and timely fashion. Deliver support within defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Own end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, from initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution and communication.
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
- Work with Explorium’s R&D, Data and Product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests, as well as providing continuous feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams. Assist in the creation and implementation of customer self-service material and tools.