Explorium is a cutting-edge data and analytics platform that has closed our Series C round, bringing our total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Customer Success Manager with a passion for data and complex systems to join Explorium.
As a Customer Success Manager at Explorium, you’ll be responsible for building great customer relationships, demonstrating our external data discovery platform, and working cross-functionally to support your diverse book of business. This role is for business-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Own all post-sale processes, and guide Explorium’s customers step-by-step through implementation and onboarding
- Help customers navigate Explorium’s extensive data gallery, and advise on the data bundles that will best serve their needs
- Work closely with our Data Team to hunt and curate data sources that will add value for your customers
- Be a customer’s source of industry knowledge when developing use-cases and navigating product functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Increase usage of newly released features from our Product and Data teams, in order to drive NRR
- 2+ years experience as a customer success manager, account manager or customer-facing position, managing relationships for B2B company or SaaS product
- Experience with enterprise-level and/or strategic-level customers
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Excel/Powerpoint and G-suite
- Willingness to work with multiple time zones while supporting customers abroad