Explorium, a cutting-edge data science company located in Tel Aviv has already raised $20m (Seed + A round) and is rapidly growing.
Explorium is on a mission to reshape the way organizations use data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are redefining how companies find relevant data for ML by automatically discovering the most relevant datasets and features across thousands of sources, on the web and in the enterprise.
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the fastest growing companies in Israel, Europe and USA
- Help data scientists and data analyst extract value from the Explorium platform
- Own renewal rates and identify and lead upsell opportunities
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets.
- Provide product training for new users
- Collect product feedback and work with the product leadership to implement feedback in long and short term
- Help clients think strategically and ensure adoption of platform in core business processes
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
- 2+ years experience as CSM/PM/Account Manager/Consultant in technical/data oriented company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Highly technical - deep understanding of data processes, BI and data science
- Understanding of machine learning models - strong advantage
- Python, SQL - strong advantage
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company