Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a highly motivated, Enterprise Customer Success Manager based out of Israel. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success EMEA and play a key role in managing customer relationships in Israel and across Europe, helping drive the growth of our Israel office.
This candidate will serve as a trusted advisor to our customer base and develop long-term relationships. We’re looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in successfully managing and navigating client relationships, focusing on revenue growth and retention, with exposure to data / data science or equivalent. Experience in consulting, and/or a rapidly-growing startup environment is a plus. This role would work regularly with clients, but also internally across sales, product, data, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Managing complex Enterprise client relationships throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Serve as a trusted advisor by building relationships across your book of business, engaging with customers, presenting executive briefings, managing escalations and conducting regular status calls.
- Driving user level adoption of the platform throughout customer engagements, to help maximize usage.
- Identify and achieve targets for renewal rates, customer satisfaction (including NPS) and expansion (such as upsell and cross-sell) opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally, representing need and/or challenges internally to other departments.
- Liaise closely with the product team, data team, and other Explorium departments to ensure customer requests and escalations are quickly resolved.
- Develop Explorium champions and evangelists to help product validation stories such as case studies, white papers, references, etc.
- Be a team player and help those around you.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (in customer success, consulting, or related).
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on a technical and/or business discipline.
- SaaS experience.
- Proven track record of high communication and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to remain customer-centric while switching from strategic thinking to relentless execution amid fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Metric driven focus in an ARR business environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Preferable: experience with data, data science, machine learning tools and services.