Remote position, Various locations, US
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
About the Role:
We are looking for a driven, analytically oriented individual to join our Client Facing Data Science team. In this relationship-building role, you’ll be relied on to interface directly with our clients and prospects, and guide them through the process of structuring successful data science projects. You’ll be the first contact for our clients and prospects with Explorium’s vast data science organization. You will introduce our customers to our products, frame their business needs into predictive modeling use cases, and answer both technical and high-level questions. Finally, you’ll present the impact of Exporium’s solutions to clients and show them the value of data enrichment.
- Present and demonstrate Explorium’s product to prospective clients - both technical and non-technical executives.
- Design use case objectives and success criteria, with an understanding of our capabilities and client needs.
- Identify critical requirements and align with experts throughout Explorium to bring together the right resources and capabilities.
- Present key insights to clients on the potential value of their data and how to interpret predictive machine learning models.
- Prior experience interfacing with external clients and presenting demos and solutions, with a strong understanding and background in data science, or:
- Prior experience in data science and a strong desire to move into a client-facing role.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, statistics, or related field.
- Familiarity with data science concepts such as data acquisition and cleaning, the major types of machine learning models used in business contexts, and model explainability.
- Extremely strong communication skills, ability to relay technical information to executives and non-technical audiences.