Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate python developer with a hacker mindset.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientists, and engineers to develop tools and solutions that will elevate Explorium’s platform.
- Build new tools for various interesting verticals (fintech, marketing, real estate, and more).
- Implement products on top of Explorioum’s infrastructure, delivering production-grade tools that will be used by our clients.
- Self-managing project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience programming in Python.
- Experienced in working with cloud compute and storage services on AWS/GCP/AZURE.
- Experienced in writing production code.
- Hacker mindset - deliver results fast using creative solutions.
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Highly resourceful - Able to research topics, learn new technologies, and deal with technical challenges.
- Bsc in CS/Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/EE or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data visualization and analytics.
- Full stack and RESTful APIs development experience.
- Experience with building Machine Learning models and other data science aspects.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Plotly, Dash.
- Experience with Databases, SQL.