- Play a central role in Explorium business hurt - the data part of data science.
- The role includes mapping, tracking, researching and building our rapidly growing database of quality sources.
- Guide and collaborate with engineering in planning, processing, and on-boarding new data enrichments to feed our models.
- Work with a cutting-edge R&D organization and collaborate closely with winning Pre-Sales, Customer Success and DataScience functions on getting and onboarding the best data in the market, and to solve tough, real-world problems using cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- 2 Years of experience as Web/Data Analyst
- Working knowledge in Python and SQL- A must
- Creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Domain knowledge of Machine Learning – A big advantage