Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to more than $125 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is looking for outstanding people, passionate about data, product, and technology.
To join the team responsible for research, definition, and implementation of new data products powering our data platform.
- Become an expert in the data-economy landscape, developing a deep understanding of the way data is currently or can potentially be utilized in various domains (marketing, fraud detection, real-estate, etc.)
- Research, collect, evaluate and onboard new data sources that will help with our clients use cases.
- Evaluate data sources & providers - Use search engines to read and understand quickly what is available online.
- Identify and define new data products that would deliver value to data practitioners in the various verticals.
- Communicate with customers and collaborate with marketing/business initiatives.
- Implement the defined products on top of Explorioums data infrastructure, delivering production-grade services.
- Self-managing project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations.
- Find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable – by thinking outside the box.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientists, and engineers to develop and manage the data products powering Explorium’s platform.
- Bsc in CS/Mathematics/Statistics/Data Science/Physics/EE or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Python development experience.
- Experience in working with databases - SQL experience, ETLs.
- Enthusiasm for technology and data in particular.
- Ability to work independently when given abstract tasks, leading the path towards clear definition and delivery.
- Excellent English - reading and writing. (Native English speaker - Big advantage)
- Data processing / Web scraping experience - Advantage.
- Data analysis and machine learning background - Advantage.
- Deep background knowledge in some commercial verticals (Marketing, Finance, Risk etc.) - Advantage
- Experience with cloud data storage and services (e.g. Athena, S3) - Advantage