Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a passionate, details oriented, skilled individual to join our data product team.
- Research and map your data domain, review the business needs, prioritize the next directions to go, and data to acquire.
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to turn data into products with significant value to the ultimate customer.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including marketing, partnerships, and customer facing teams to gather requirements, feedback and promote our data products.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements
- Previous hands on experience with data (data analyst/ data engineer/ data scientist)
- 2 years of experience as project manager/ product owner/ product manager
- Experience with data analytics with Python - a must
- Proactive approach, high degree of individual initiative, and personal accountability
- ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with 3rd party data providers - an advantage
- Former knowledge of data science - advantage