Data Catalog Manager - Part-time
Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first-of-its-kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a hard-working, details oriented, skilled individual to generate and manage our in-house and outbound ever-growing data catalog.
- Own and manage our data catalog, serving our products, customers, and sales teams.
- Generate explainable descriptions and naming conventions for all of Exploriums proprietary data signal and attributes.
- Manage the relationships between the data signals and attributes and their respective categories and key use cases
- Write technical documents describing Exploriums data assets and processes
- Native English
- Proven experience in writing content (large or small pieces)
- Business acumen and understanding
- Responsibility and ability to work independently
- Previous experience with data - advantage
- Previous experience with project management - advantage