Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
- Play a central role in Explorium's business core - the data part of data science.
- The role includes translating business needs into data services by mapping, researching, processing, and designing Explorium’s external signals and rapidly growing database of quality sources.
- Guide and collaborate with engineering in planning, processing, and on-boarding new data enrichment to feed our models.
- Work with a cutting-edge R&D organization and collaborate closely with winning Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Data Science functions on getting and onboarding the best data in the market, and to solve tough, real-world problems using cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- 2 Years of experience as a Web/Data Analyst.
- Working knowledge in Python - a must.
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Methodical and detail-oriented.
- Domain knowledge of Machine Learning – a big advantage.
- Former experience as a project manager – a big advantage.