Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and talented Senior Frontend Developer with experience in modern frontend frameworks and an excellent understanding of server-side technologies. We are looking for you if you have an eye for clean code and an appetite for working with the latest web technologies. We expect you to be a real team player with a strong can-do attitude, great communication skills, and self-learning ability.
As a developer in our team, you will be part of implementing major technological improvements in the app and creating new features from scratch as the product evolves. Also, you will Collaborate with the rest of the engineering and product managers teams to design and launch new features end-to-end.
- Develop new features in web applications with complex data-heavy layouts.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our product.
- Collaborate with product managers, UX/UI designers, and QA in order to deliver the best features.
- Understanding business priorities, participating in feature design, and incremental delivery of a SaaS application.
- Working in an Agile environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- At least 4 years of experience in React/Angular/Vue.
- Deep knowledge in software architecture design, REST API and Web Sockets.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks.
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated, energetic and ambitious team player.
- Passionate for code quality, testing and performance.