Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a talented automation engineer to join the Explorium Automation team.
In this role, you will participate in continuous development and improvement of test automation frameworks, aimed at ensuring the quality of Explorium’s data science platform.
- Develop, improve and maintain test automation frameworks and test-suites.
- Plan, Write and execute python-based API tests, focusing on scalability tests.
- Learn all different aspects of existing automated tests to achieve the ability to execute, debug and maintain them as part of the release cycle.
- Build/adjust infrastructure and test suites for new features in a fast pace agile R&D environment.
- Introduce automation best practices to QA engineers and developers, including reviewing the automated tests created by them.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience providing and maintaining complex, automated regression tests.
- Experience using quality KPIs, quality measurement tools, and testing frameworks.
- Experience with cloud technologies and testing of cloud services.
- Experience with API testing.
- Experience using Testim.IO.