Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a passionate Senior Automation engineer who will join the Explorium Quality & Automation team, a problem solver with experience writing Automation, and eager to make an impact on our product and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions and analyze automation Issues. You will design and enhance automation frameworks, improve automation test effectiveness and escalate product problems.
- 3+ years of experience with automation - a must
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills- a must
- You are knowledgeable in Linux - a must
- Experience with Python Selenium solutions
- Experience with DevOps tools like GIT, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS managed service
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, or similar)
- Experience in Cloud and web applications
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading
- Experience with Testim.io, Pytest and Postman Newman solutions - advantage
- Experience with Python Playwright solutions
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Cypress - Advantage
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will deep dive into our technology and product
- You will learn how we use the python, Testim.io, Postman Neoman frameworks
- You will build relationships with teams in R&D
- You will start adding automation test cases to our CI coverage using our frameworks
- You will maintain the ongoing CI automation issues in Jenkins product tests
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Explorium products by facing hand-on issues
- You will control and address release issues
- You will maintain and improve existing automation solutions to our product coverage requests
- You will investigate new technologies and integrate it into our automation tools and CI framework solutions
- You will conduct research to improve our automation solutions and tools challenges