Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Automation engineer, with passion for the latest web technologies, and data to join our team in Tel-Aviv. We expect you to be a great team player, with a can-do attitude, great communication skills, and self-learning ability.
As an Automation engineer in our team, you will be responsible to plan, develop and run automation testing in Python. In this role you will be analyzing, developing, and testing new features and regression tasks, and you need to have passion to take the overall quality to the next level. All this in a fast pace, agile based process of development, test and release.
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product team in order to understand business requirements
- Proficient at contributing to the architecture, design and building of automation frameworks and/or tools with at least one modern language such as Python
- Helping the group to create Feature test strategy, Identify automated test and regression plan from QA perspective
- Create details and structured automation tests
- Use your knowledge to execute through regression testing
- Document, analyze and report track defects
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in automation development, preferably with Python/Pycharm/pytest
- A strong passion for product quality and continuous willingness to improve the product
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Fast learner, and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English