Explorium, a cutting-edge data science company located in Tel Aviv has already raised $20m (Seed + A round) and is rapidly growing.
Explorium is on a mission to reshape the way organizations use data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are redefining how companies find relevant data for ML by automatically discovering the most relevant datasets and features across thousands of sources, on the web and in the enterprise.
- Lead a team of automation developers, responsible for the entire automation suite of Explorium’s platform
- Lead multiple automation projects using a variety of tools and technologies
- Continuous development and improvement of test automation frameworks and test-suites
- Build/adjust infrastructure and test suites for new features in a fast pace agile R&D environment
- Manage day to day activities of test development and execution
- Introduce automation best practices to QA engineers and developers
- 3-5 years of experience in development - a must
- 2-4 years of experience in leading development/automation teams
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as Jenkins and GitHub (or another Git server)
- Experience providing and maintaining complex, automated regression tests
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience with quality KPIs, quality measurement tools, and testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud technologies and testing of cloud services
- Experience using Testim.IO - advantage