Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering, who will lead our engineering teams in building the next generation of data science platforms.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly. The perfect candidate is a star tech manager that can take us to the next level.
- Defining R&D strategy and methodologies, optimize the work process and efficiency.
- Direct responsibility on the R&D deliveries; high-quality software solutions on tight schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Build a collaborative team environment and instill an inspirational, fun, and culture within the organization.
- Recruit, develop, and grow talent through effective mentoring, coaching, succession planning, and retention strategies for key talent.
- Contribute to the company’s global leadership team, seeing the big picture, and taking part in building the company’s roadmap.
- +4 years of experience as group leader, managing managers, with strong leadership skills for coaching and mentoring (preferably in a startup environment) - MUST.
- Experience with large scale Saas systems.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with solutions micro-services architecture.