Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a passionate Junior QA Automation Engineer who will join the Explorium Quality & Automation team, a problem solver with experience writing test case, and eager to make an impact on our product and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing automation coverage solutions and analyzing automation Issues. You will write design test cases, improve automation tests and escalate product problems.
* 1-2 years in manual QA - MUST
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills- a must
* Multitasking abilities, analytical attitude, and attention to detail
* Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, like to dig and improve product quality.
* Familiarity with Atlassian platform - advantage
* Knowledge in JS and Selenium - advantage
* Familiarity with Testim.io, Pytest and Postman Newman solutions - advantage
* You have excellent communication skills in English
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
* You will deep dive into our technology and product
* You will learn how we use the python, Testim.io, Postman Neoman frameworks
* You will build relationships with teams in R&D
* You will start adding automation test cases to our CI coverage using our frameworks
* You will maintain the ongoing CI automation issues in Jenkins product tests
* You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Explorium products by facing hands-on issues
* You will control and address release issues
* You will maintain and improve existing automation solutions to our product coverage requests
* You will define test strategies, analyze test results and validate functionality