- Handle existing build environment and improve/extend it
- Develop and support new CI/CD/pipeline flows
- Full ownership of the production, dev and testing environments in multiple Cloud providers
- Provide guidance and plan for product deployment and monitoring procedure.
- Support source control subsystem and provide guidance for users.
- Own security and operational aspects of the product
- 4 years of experience as DevOps engineer a must
- Experience in cloud infra – AWS is a must, Azure/GCP is an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in CI/CD processes in Jenkins (or CircleCI) and GITHUB.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Groovy (pipeline), shell script).
- Experience with Docker and K8s environments or other containers.
- Experience with monitoring and telemetry products and methodolgies
- Strong background & experience in Linux/Unix
- Good understanding of networking and security fundamentals
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Can-do attitude