Explorium is growing and we are searching for an experienced BI Engineering Lead to join us!
We are looking for a highly skilled individual, experienced in establishing business intelligence solutions and practices, with a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies,, hands-on, who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
In this position, you will define Explorium BI strategy, implement technical solutions on top of our data lake, according to our product and business requirements.
As a BI Engineering Team Lead, you will:
- Lead, design and implement business intelligence, data architecture and reporting capabilities to enable a data driven product and organization
- Drive the selection of tools and technologies
- Design, build and own data consumption data lake and reporting
- Work with company stakeholders to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure company’s performance and customer usage
- Drive requirements gathering for data modeling and reports development and implement infrastructure, ETLs and tools
- Collaborate with Product & RnD teams to ensure quality data, metrics collection and data consumption
- Hire, lead and mentor a small team (will grow per need)
- 2+ years leadership experience as Data Engineering / BI team lead, in a data-related field
- 4+ years of experience as a BI developer and/or data engineer
- Experience with common data visualization tools and infrastructures (Grafana, Looker, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc)
- Experience with DWH design, data lakes, data pipelines development and data formats (Parquet/ORC etc)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with establishing BI solution & capabilities from the grown up
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it