Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium provides the first External Data Platform to improve Analytics and Machine Learning. Explorium enables organizations to automatically discover and use thousands of relevant data signals to improve predictions and ML model performance. Explorium External Data Platform empowers data scientists and analysts to acquire and integrate third-party data efficiently, cost-effectively, and in compliance with regulations. With faster, better insights from their models, organizations across fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail and e-commerce can increase revenue, streamline operations and reduce risks.
We are looking for a manager experienced with QA methodologies, Automation development processes from infrastructure to E2E tests with expert knowledge of Software development best practices and processes. For this role, being connected to the business and providing the automation framework, tools, and methodologies that will connect the dots and create a wide view from web functionality to distributed system load and data correctness validations, is the key for success.
- Lead the quality across 4-6 Scrum teams
- Leading the activities of the test engineering team and QA and supporting them in day to day activities. Mentor and guide the team members to get high performance, high quality solutions to be enabler provide value to each scrum team
- Lead the automation vision, quality methodologies, and Shift left approach across the entire R&D domain, including the CICD process.
- Creating the testing strategy and risk management of major Key releases
- Work with various teams (DevOps, Dev Teams, Product Managers, Architects…) to identify pain points and how to increase efficiency and productivity. While understanding and resolving problems, improve the testing environment, stability of the tests, and quality of the product we release
- Lead methodologies and processes to become an expert user in order to connect to our customer use cases and real users behavior in our platform, this way bring focus and well defined quality tools that evolve and adjust to our platform users usage evolution
- Working closely with R&D Managers and Product managers to achieve a mutual quality culture and quality product development
- 3-5 years of experience in development/automation - a must.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Quality manager
- Experience in working with a complex decentralized system, SaaS solutions, and short release cycles
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, such as Jenkins and GitHub (or another Git server).
- Experience with quality KPIs, quality measurement tools, and testing frameworks.
- Experience with cloud technologies and testing of cloud services.
- Experience with big data - advantage