Explorium is a cutting-edge data science companyLet's. As a Series-A company with $20m in funding, we're rapidly scaling our global presence to revolutionize the "data part" of data science.
Our automated data discovery and feature generation platform automatically connects a company's data to thousands of relevant premium, partner, and open data sources to extract an optimal feature set based on model impact. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
- Play a central role in Explorium's business core- the data part of data science.
- The role includes mapping, tracking, researching and building our rapidly growing database of quality sources.
- Guide and collaborate with engineering in planning, processing, and on-boarding new data enrichment to feed our models.
- Work with a cutting-edge R&D organization and collaborate closely with winning Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Data Science functions on getting and onboarding the best data in the market, and to solve tough, real-world problems using cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI.
- Thrive in a hyper-growing startup environment.
- 2 Years of experience as a Web/Data Analyst
- Working knowledge in Python and SQL- A must
- Creative out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Domain knowledge of Machine Learning – A big advantage