- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the fastest growing companies in Israel, Europe and USA
- Help data scientists and data analyst extract value from the Explorium platform
- Own renewal rates and identify and lead upsell opportunities
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets.
- Provide product training for new users
- Collect product feedback and work with the product leadership to implement feedback in long and short term
- Help clients think strategically and ensure adoption of platform in core business processes
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience as CSM/PM/Account Manager/Consultant in technical/data oriented company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Highly technical - deep understanding of data processes, BI and data science
- Understanding of machine learning models - strong advantage
- Python, SQL - strong advantage
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company