Explorium, a cutting-edge data science company located in Tel Aviv has already raised $20m (Seed + A round) and is rapidly growing.
Explorium is on a mission to reshape the way organizations use data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are redefining how companies find relevant data for ML by automatically discovering the most relevant datasets and features across thousands of sources, on the web and in the enterprise.
Explorium is looking for an experienced Chief Information Security Officer.
In this position, you will play a critical role in redefining and firmly establishing the systems, processes, and procedures to protect and secure company assets and ensure compliance with global standards, such as: SOC 2, NYDFS, GDPR, and more. The CISO will develop strong relationships with the business, product development, IT, HR, finance, legal, and BD teams, and will be responsible for all aspects of cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, risk and internal audit.
- Experience in leading SOC2 and ISO compliance process.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally within a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to manage the balancing act of "business empathy" vs "security risk."
- Lean mindset with a desire to achieve results in an iterative manner with continuous improvement.
- Advantage: Service in a cybersecurity military unit