Explorium is growing and we are searching for an experienced DevOps Architect to join us!
We are looking for a Cloud & Operations Architect with experience in infrastructure best practice, an excellent understanding of both Reliability and Continuous delivery domain. Proven Experience with establishing high scale and secured infrastructure solutions on multi cloud. Who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
In this critical role you'll serve as technical authority for building the foundations that will support the company rocket launch into the hyper-growth stage, implement technical solutions, and guiding our Dev and Ops teams, according to our product and business requirements.
As a DevOps Architect, you will:
- Build our ops roadmap and strategy, leading technical solutions with a strong understanding of the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, and more
- Work closely with architects, development and DevOps teams, to ensure that our infra is engineered to the best delivery practice, including design reviews, code reviews and technical guidance
- Design, develop, and manage large-scale SAAS systems, with CI/CD in mind, to support multiple Production environments and use cases
- Developing and improving tools for CI, CD, testing, and release procedures
- Building robust monitoring systems on a multi-cloud environment
- Leading security initiatives, mitigations, implementation and yearly review processes
- Tackle large-scale production issues, and be a go in difficult investigations of emergent service problems, invision & build tools and automation to proactively prevent the next issue
- 2+ years leadership/technical leadership experience, in devops field
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer, working with AWS cloud
- Experience with designing, building and operating highly available distributed systems
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Deep knowledge in Linux ecosystem, container and container orchestration (Container runtimes/Kubernetes/Service meshes)
- Experience with monitoring tools and protocols (i.e. Grafana, Prometheus, Elastic stack, Tracing and APM)
- Experience with networking, firewalls, security, API Gateways (any of the above) - advantage
- Experience with Security - advantage
- Experience with multi-cloud environments - advantage
- Technical publications / Open source projects - advantage