Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $127 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and
leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated QA engineer, with a passion for the latest web technologies, and data to join our team in Tel-Aviv. We expect you to be a great team player, with a can-do attitude, great communication skills, and self-learning ability.
As a QA engineer in our team, you will be responsible for test planning and execution. In this role you will be analyzing and testing new features, and you need to have a passion to take the overall quality to the next level. All this in a fast pace, agile based process of development, test, and release.
- Work closely with development and product team in order to understand business requirements
- Create detailed and structured test plans based on requirements
- Use your knowledge to execute thorough regression testing
- Document, analyze and report track defects
- Investigate and analyze to find root causes of failures
- 3-5 years of experience as a manual QA engineer with a deep understanding of QA methodologies, and software release process
- A strong passion for product quality and continuous willingness to improve the product
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Fast learner, and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English