Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly.
As a bookkeeper, you’ll be responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping, processing and accounting for the LTD entity and to be a key role in the consolidation process.
- Recording daily financial transactions, including purchase invoices.
- Reconcile supplier statements with invoices and payments.
- Billing- Issue invoices to our customers.
- Collection and Aging reports.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Processing credit cards receipts.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Participating in monthly book closing processes.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Administration duties.
- Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience - MUST.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience working with Netsuite – an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep you finger on the pulse.
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made and takes the necessary steps to correct them.
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team.