Location of Position: Remote USA
Explorium is a disruptive company on a mission to reshape the way organizations access external data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are rapidly expanding our presence worldwide following our recent Series C round, bringing total funding to $127 million.
Explorium provides the industry's first External Data Platform that automatically discovers thousands of relevant external data signals and uses them to improve analytics and machine learning model performance. With faster, better insights, our customers can increase revenue, streamline operations, and reduce risks.
Explorium works with Fortune 1000 leaders, as well as top emerging start-ups, in a variety of industries such as fintech, insurance, consumer goods, retail, and e-commerce.
Join a global, well-funded and rapidly moving team as it creates a new category through innovation, diversity, and collaboration.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for Explorium’s industry leading external data platform supporting industry and solutions marketing.
You will help define and support the go-to-market strategy for our target industries (financial services, insurance, consumer goods, retail, and e-commerce) You will create marketing and technical content with a clear value proposition and support marketing campaigns to drive wide adoption and profitable growth.
You will partner with Explorium’s campaigns, digital marketing, product, data, and sales teams to deliver effective messaging, content, and tools that represent the value of Explorium to prospects, customers, analysts, and partners.
You should have proven experience in dialogue with, and in influencing, industry analysts with the ability to communicate the appropriate value message in their own terms. You should also have proven customer-facing experience, in both listening for use cases and value, and in communicating business value. The ability to understand technical capabilities and turn them into value messaging is essential.
If you enjoy working for a passionate team in a competitive and technically-oriented market, this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Market and Product Positioning: Define our Go-to-Market strategy, messaging and positioning for Explorium’s external data platform. Take positioning beyond product capabilities into resonant use cases for our target personas and highlight the value and benefits of Explorium.
- Content Creation: Build and drive content creation for Campaigns, Web, Community, and Social Media properties. Content includes white papers, webinars, data sheets, presentation decks, blogs, web copy, videos and more.
- Product Adoption: Work with Marketing/Demand Generation teams to support campaigns that drive awareness, facilitate buyer research, and prove Explorium’s value to prospects at all stages of the buyer’s journey, as well as new departments within existing customers
- Product Launch Strategy and Execution: Plan and execute product launches to maximize market penetration and sales impact
- Sales Enablement Support: Develop sales enablement materials and deliver training for global Field Sales, Inside Sales Teams, and Partners
- Analyst Relations: Drive analyst relations (AR) strategy and influence key analysts
- Competitive Intelligence: Develop competitive battle cards on key competitors.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)
- Minimum 5+ years in Product Marketing experience in a B2B software company. Preferably analytics or data related.
- Familiar with the buyer’s journey or methodology from placement and design of content for the web to supporting the field for closed won opportunities
- Able to distill complex information into clear, meaningful insights and messaging
- Proven experience working effectively in a changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation development and message delivery skills
- Demonstrated bias for action and driving results
- Open-minded and able to synthesize multiple inputs; demonstrated analytical and value synthesis skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills: a collaborative self-starter with the ability to influence and support others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data Science and Analytics or Data Provider/Marketplace experience as a Product Marketing Manager or Product Manager - or in a Sales or Pre-Sales role in enterprise software or a related field
- Familiar with the broader Data Provider landscape and Data Science and Analytics markets, including technologies such as Python or R and scripting and data functions; advanced data analytics.
- Able to articulate value and benefits of technical products to both technical and business buyers
- An influencer engaging with various communities focused on Analytics and Data Science