Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind end-to-end Automated External Data Platform For Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning. Our unique all-in-one platform automatically connects and matches internal enterprise data with thousands of relevant external data sources to accelerate your ML investment ROI and helps solve complex problems. The Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and dramatically decreasing the time to superior predictive power.
Director, Product Marketing will lead our product & technical marketing, targeting the CIO, chief data/analytics officers, and data / IT architects. This is a highly strategic role focused on messaging and go-to-market initiatives while enabling the field and strategic partners, delivering thought leadership, and collaborating with multiple teams, including sales, product management, and customer success.
Location: US, East Coast
- Build a thoughtful, data-driven analysis of core buyer and user personas and the journeys they follow
- Create compelling market positioning, messaging, web content, E-books, blogs, analyst research, videos, and other content for solutions highlighting our unique value in the data space.
- Clearly articulating the technical differentiators of cloud SaaS platform capabilities and create technical marketing and competitive collateral, including technical RFP tools, technical white papers, presentations, blogs, videos, and demonstrations
- Partnering across product marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, sales enablement, and demand gen to create and align on solutions GTM strategy and tactics
- Bringing new innovative products to market and managing end-to-end product launches
- Working with sales and customer success teams to identify sales plays and expansion approaches
- 8+ years of product marketing or technical marketing experience (or related experience) in an enterprise-focused SaaS B2B company, ideally with a background in the Data / Analytics/BI spaces
- Experience marketing a technical product
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in crafting and leading a solutions go-to-market approach
- Strong commercial understanding of enterprise SaaS Go-to-Market direct and partner-influenced models
- Experienced in crafting and leading a solutions go-to-market approach
- A demonstrable history of analyzing customer and product data to make decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or relevant fields such as computer science, or experience applying technology concepts in the field
In addition, the following attributes in your career will help you be successful:
- Product marketing, product management, or other related experience in the data and analytics space
- Experience driving successful cross-functional initiatives
- Robust examples of how you’ve been responsible for driving growth in a fast-growing organization
- Excellent in your communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background is preferred.