Explorium, a cutting-edge data science company located in Tel Aviv has already raised $20m (Seed + A round) and is rapidly growing.
Explorium is on a mission to reshape the way organizations use data to build their unique competitive advantage. We are redefining how companies find relevant data for ML by automatically discovering the most relevant datasets and features across thousands of sources, on the web and in the enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Program Manager who is a fast thinker and a faster runner. Both a strategic mind with hands-on execution and is ready to join a winning team!
The role includes the creation and execution of B2B lead gen programs combining live and digital and based on predefined KPI's, and then tracking leads through to revenue.
The right candidate should have a strong background in B2B demand generation, be able to craft a high-level strategy, own initiatives through execution, with finite detail to measurement, reporting and impact on revenue. Build framework and then scale for growth.
- Develop and oversee execution of a comprehensive and integrated B2B lead gen plan, incorporating third party content syndication and distribution.
- Create innovative out of the box marketing programs focused on, thought leadership and lead gen - both online and offline.
- Create focused nurturing streams to move leads through the pipeline
- Create out of the box marketing programs to arm sales with tools that wow.
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in lead lifecycle management (marketing automation - salesforce)
- Proven track record of planning, executing and measuring marketing
- Readiness to work in a fast-changing, demanding and adaptive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation of data science, predictive analytics and data beneficial
- Native English speaker - MUST