Explorium is a cutting-edge data and analytics provider that has closed our Series C round bringing our total funding to $127 million. And we’re searching for our next Customer Success team member.
As the Director of Product Marketing at Explorium you will own product & solutions marketing, targeting the chief data/analytics officers, and data architects. This is a highly strategic role focused on messaging and go-to-market initiatives while enabling the field and strategic partners, delivering thought leadership, and collaborating with multiple teams, including sales, product management, and customer success. This is a role for independent, creative-minded candidates who are excited by the opportunities provided by working at an early-stage startup with a unique SaaS product.
The impact you will have:
- Partnering across product marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, sales enablement, and demand gen to create and align on solutions GTM strategy and tactics
- Bringing new innovative products to market and managing end-to-end product launches
- Working with sales and customer success teams to identify sales plays and expansion approaches
- Help create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers.
Day to day tasks
- Perform market, customer and competitive research (primary or secondary) to segment the market and produce buyer insights, identify what opportunities, challenges and dynamics exist for the organization and its products
- Lead and coordinate new product launches with product management
- Guide, create, and deliver differentiated messaging and buyer personas to impact the development of compelling content to communicate value and convert leads
- Create, implement, and refine programs to drive awareness and engagement:
- Collaborate with demand and digital teams to build and execute high-response campaigns
- Assist sales teams, as needed, grow their customer and industry segments
- Support account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Develop clear and crisp positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies.
- Ensure website copy reflects latest messaging and GTM strategy
- Articulate individual product stories within the context of the larger brand storyline
- Develop and manage analyst relations program to increase awareness of Explorium in the analyst community and our unique value proposition
- 8+ years of product marketing or technical marketing experience (or related experience) in an enterprise-focused SaaS B2B company, ideally with a background in the Data / Analytics/BI spaces
- Experience effectively marketing a
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in crafting and leading a solutions go-to-market approach
- Strong commercial understanding of enterprise SaaS Go-to-Market direct and partner-influenced models
- Experienced in crafting and leading a solutions go-to-market approach
- A demonstrable history of analyzing customer and product data to make decisions
In addition, the following attributes in your career will help you be successful:
- Product marketing, product management, or other related experience in the data and analytics space
- Experience driving successful cross-functional initiatives
- Robust examples of how you’ve been responsible for driving growth in a fast-growing organization
- Excellent in your communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Master of Business Administration a plus