Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind end-to-end Automated External Data Platform For Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning. Our unique all-in-one platform automatically connects and matches internal enterprise data with thousands of relevant external data sources to accelerate your ML investment ROI and helps solve complex problems. The Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and dramatically decreasing the time to superior predictive power.
We are looking for an exceptional Content Writer to support our unique data platform's asset development. You will work closely with product managers, subject matter experts, senior executives, and data scientists to write stellar content reflecting our tone and style.
You will be the primary author and produce technical content for marketing purposes for websites, blogs, awards, collateral, presentations, internal & external communications within the Marketing & Communications Department. You will work across teams to produce highly engaging content that will help our customers understand our products and their value to diverse business functions.
- Interview industry technology specialists and define messaging for the desired outcome based on research.
- Concept, develop, write, edit, and format marketing content including, but not limited to, executive thought leadership, website and blog copy, and marketing sales materials including case studies, testimonials, and other initiatives.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate content based on observation and research. Creating, updating, and enhancing content that adheres to format, content, and style guidelines.
- Write and edit compelling content for a variety of formats, including articles, emails, press releases, whitepapers, web copy, and interactive tools
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage workload priorities while working on multiple projects, communicate effectively with team members, and collaborate with peers
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field 5+ years of experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience with long-form technology content such as executive thought leadership.
- Experience in the Data / Analytics / BI spaces is a big plus.
- Experience with case studies, whitepapers, blogs, brochures, and training and education materials.
- Required tools knowledge: Google G Suite, PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- History of successful project execution. We require work samples/portfolio
- Previous experience writing marketing content for technology with a portfolio of published work that demonstrates consistently high-quality writing and research skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to give and accept feedback from management, internal stakeholders and reviewers.
- Ability to keep projects moving forward, even in times of ambiguity.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment. You have experience writing multiple pieces simultaneously while maintaining tone, voice, and quality.
- A demonstrated ability to translate complex scientific, technical, or clinical concepts into engaging and accessible content.