Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to more than $127 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is looking for outstanding people, passionate about data, product, and technology.
We are looking for is looking for a PPC Manager to join the Marketing team.
As the Manager of all paid ad campaigns, you will be responsible for driving SEM/PPC strategy, focusing on new customer acquisition. As the PPC expert in the marketing team, you will manage all ad networks and operations to drive conversion and growth. We’re looking for a high-energy, data-driven team member with a track record of influencing cross-functionally while delivering measurable results.
- Develop, plan, and execute advertising campaigns strategy. Improve the performance of campaigns.
- Manage the process of Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms.
- Build, scale, and optimize campaigns leveraging best practices. Optimise existing search campaigns and improve the campaigns structure for optimal performance and management.
- Stay on top of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Monitor search performance to identify key trends and recommend optimizations to drive account improvement.
- Work with cross functional experts for keyword research and keyword expansion.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates. Manage the landing pages and leverage A/B testing to optimize conversions.
- Evaluate and prepare performance reports for all paid media, as well as assess against goals.
- Create and monitor all campaign budgets. Optimize spend and performance of PPC campaigns.
- Brainstorm, collaborate and develop a new creative growth strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to define and build ideal customer journeys leading to high-velocity conversions (low-touch/self-serve model).
- Work with Demand Gen Campaigns teams to expand campaigns in the market - leverage creative multimedia tactics
- Experienced and confident in large ad spend.
- BS/BA or higher in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- 5+ years experience with managing large budgets.
- Deep knowledge of SEM best practices and campaign management.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in display advertising campaigns and paid social media.
- Proficient in WordPress, SEM, and A/B testing tools.
- Hands-on experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Ads,Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Bing, and Facebook ads.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines, and marketing budgets.
- Experience with optimization of landing page conversion rates.
- General working knowledge of Adobe, HTML, and content management systems.
- Be comfortable working cross-functionally and across time zones to communicate updates, drive projects to desired results and troubleshoot issues, enthusiastically coming up with solutions and recommendations.