Explorium is a cutting-edge data science companyLet's. As a Series-A company with $20m in funding, we're rapidly scaling our global presence to revolutionize the "data part" of data science.
Our automated data discovery and feature generation platform automatically connects a company's data to thousands of relevant premium, partner, and open data sources to extract an optimal feature set based on model impact. We’re creating a new category as the first company to empower data scientists with end-to-end automation of data discovery and feature generation — fueling superior models and driving real business impact.
- Product Marketing will own the positioning and value proposition for select offerings.
- Translate the value of all product releases and new features to all customer facing or marketing activities no matter the format (emails, release notes, marketing content, events, videos, in-product solutions).
- Translate products and features to customer use cases and value externally to customers and internally to the Sales and Marketing teams globally.
- Research and understand our buyer personas to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
- Create customer facing campaigns designed to raise awareness of our products, increase adoption, improve conversion rates and drive thought leadership .
- Regularly educate internal teams on the latest products and how to position them.
- Perform in depth and ongoing competitive analysis and create battlecards updates including positioning direction on how to position our product to win deals.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar Product related position, preferably at a data oriented company (analytics, data science etc)
- Background in a marketing capacity - must
- Strong writing skills, with the proven ability to translate technical related topics into external marketing content
- Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics
- Technical understanding of data, data science
- Ability to work self sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always changing environment
- Experience creating effective brochures, demos, slide decks, videos
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills no matter the audience or context