Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series C round bringing their total funding to $120 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
Explorium is looking for an Information Security SOC analyst to take part in executing and shaping our information security and privacy posture.
The Information Security SOC analyst is responsible for providing effective security monitoring through triage, investigation, communication and reporting. The SOC Analyst I will configure, review and process alerts from various security tools, platforms, and services, focusing on identifying malicious activity and potential threats.
- Monitor, detect and investigate the security status of Explorium infrastructure, systems, and services (SAAS).
- Analyze IT security events to discern events that qualify as security incidents as opposed to false positives
- Performs basic incident response
- Detect critical anomalies, provide remediation recommendations
- Verifying existing security standards are maintained
- Collaborating with third-party vendors
- Minimum 1-year experience as a SOC analyst
- Familiar with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience managing & analyzing alerts from security tools
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding of security concepts and techniques