Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for a talented data scientist with a true passion for the field to join our customer-facing engineering commando unit. You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of clients across multiple industries (fintech, marketing, real estate, and more), supported by a team of veteran data scientists and will be solving tough, real-world business problems using cutting edge technologies. If you want to grow your technical abilities as well as your business acumen and communication skills, come join us to reshape and revolutionize data science!
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist or similar academic background.
- Working knowledge in Python/Pandas/Scikit-learn (TensorFlow/PyTorch - Advantage).
- Ability to do online data research on your own.
- Analytical with problem-solving skills.
- Commando / Hacker / Get it done mentality.
- Comfortable presenting (both remote and face to face), and leading technical discussions.
- Experience working with customers in pre/post-sales environment - Advantage.