Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
About the Role:
We are a looking for an experienced, passionate data scientist to join our team . In this consultative role, you’ll be relied on to develop predictive models, discover hidden connections between client and external data sources, and communicate the insights to our clients. You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of clients across multiple industries (fintech, marketing, real estate, and more), and will be solving tough, real-world business problems using the latest ML models, feature selection algorithms, and MLOps technologies. If you want to grow your technical abilities as well as your business acumen and communication skills, come join us to reshape and revolutionize data science!
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist or Consultant with a proven background in relevant data-intensive project work.
- Masters Degree in Data Science, Statistics, or other quantitative field preferred.
- Comfortable presenting (both remote and face to face), and leading technical discussions.
- Fluency with all aspects of data science including data acquisition, feature selection, hyperparameter tuning, and explainability.
- Resourcefulness: ability to research topics, uncover hard-to-find data, and deal with technical challenges.
- Strong working knowledge of Python/Pandas/Scikit-learn
- Experience with visualization tools such as Plotly, Dash, or Seaborn; experience with AWS, API development is a plus.
- Experience working with external clients is a plus.