Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are in hyper-growth mode and expanding the team significantly.
As a bookkeeper, you’ll be responsible for preparing and managing the company payroll in Israel in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the HQ calendar cut-off dates
- Collect and update data in the payroll system.
- Act as the point of reference for employees on payroll related queries .
- Process new employees and employment termination documentation.
- Manage pensions, employee benefits and interactions with the insurance agency.
- Work as an integral part of the accounting team and working closely with the HR team on payroll topics.
- Maintain high degree of service and confidentiality.
- Certificate payroll controller- mandatory
- 5+ years of payroll controller experience - mandatory
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience in bookkeeping- an advantage
- High level of English proficiency skills
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse.
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made and takes the necessary steps to correct them.
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team.