Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are growing and searching for an experienced technical writer to join us!
This is a new role in our organization reporting into Product Management that was previously fulfilled with our engineering and Customer Success team's combined efforts. Due to company growth, we are now looking to fill this new role with a candidate interested in taking our knowledge management and documentation program to the next level.
We are looking for a well-articulated, sharp and highly motivated individual to build grown up Explorium’s user documentation materials.
- Build Explorium end-user documentation materials to increase self-served usage
- Create internal-user documentation based on feature specifications
- Work closely with R&D and product managers to identify the required content
- Develop standards and practices for generating user guides
- Write, and edit API and SDK references
- Analyze the content performance based on user's satisfaction and ticket reduction
- Prepare other documentation material as needed
- At least 5 years of professional experience writing technical software documentation
- Native-level proficiency in English with excellent writing skills
- Previous experience with establishing documentation portals
- Experience with AI/Data B2B SaaS related product - Big advantage
- Ability to research topics and write documentation independently
- Candidate should be able to produce evidence or samples of documentation
- A proactive team player, great communication skills, highly independent