Explorium is a cutting-edge data science company that has recently closed a Series B round bringing their total funding to $50 million.
Explorium offers a first of its kind data science platform powered by augmented data discovery and feature engineering. By automatically connecting to thousands of external data sources and leveraging machine learning to distill the most impactful signals, the Explorium platform empowers data scientists and business leaders to drive decision-making by eliminating the barrier to acquire the right data and enabling superior predictive power.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a passion for data and complex systems to join Explorium’s R&D group.
As part of our team, you’ll take an active role in developing Explorium’s AI based data science platform and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies including Python, Kubernetes, Machine Learning and different AWS frameworks.
- Develop new features and backend infrastructure enhancements on Explorium’s data science platform.
- Collaborate with data science and data acquisition teams to integrate new data sources and data pipelines into the product.
- Understanding business priorities, participate in feature design and incremental delivery of a SaaS application.
- Working in an Agile environment, at a sustainable pace, in two-week sprints
- 3+ years of experience in backend development, preferably in Python.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent military background.
- Working knowledge of CI\CD.
- Familiar with AWS technologies (including Lambdas and DynamoDB), Redis, Postgres (or any other relational db) - advantage.
- Experience in serverless solutions and micro-services architecture - advantage.
Additional requirements for the offshore position:
- Working experience in Python - a must.
- Experience working as part of an offshore team in a startup company.
- Ability to write, read, and speak fluently in English.